Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including intelligent greenhouses for more efficient agriculture in Chile, pesticide free farming in India and the Global Food Security Index showing promise in developing nations.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Kenya: In Kenya, Small Is Vulnerable
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 15th July 2013
- Chile: intelligent greenhouse focuses on efficient agriculture
Fresh Fruit Portal, 15th July 2013
- Zambia: Maize Dependency and Agricultural Subsidies in Zambia
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 11th July 2013
- Scientists develop fertilizer friendly maize in Sub-Saharan Africa
Global Times, 11th July 2013
- Climate-smart coffee farming in Uganda – video
The Guardian, 9th July 2013
- Global Food Security Index shows promise in developing nations
AgProfessional, 8th July 2013
- Pesticide Free Farming
Aljazeera, 8th July 2013
- How much water does it take?
The Food Journal, 8th July 2013
- New research into creating first ‘library’ of potato mutants
The James Hutton Institute, 8th July 2013
- Excessive pesticide found on peas, beans, peppers
Taipei Times, 6th July 2013
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.
Related News & Blogs
Penn State University’s Nuru app project has been awarded further funding to expand the reach of crop diseases and support farmers at a global scale (© Pexels) An extension grant has been awarded to the PlantVillage Nuru project, developing an artifici…
13 March 2020