Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including the synopsis, productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia, the implementation of a project to control fruit fly in Ecuador, and the production and saving seed in Papua New Guinea.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Kenya: New Maize Storage Bags to Reduce Post Harvest Losses
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 17th November 2015
- High yield crops a step closer in light of photosynthesis discovery
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 16th November 2015
- Ecuador is implementing a project to control the fruit fly
Fresh Plaza, 16th November 2015
- Synopsis, Productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia
IFPRI info, 16th November 2015
- Parasitic fungi and the battle against coffee rust disease
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 13th November 2015
- New Bt variety to end woes of cotton farmers
AgriBiz, 13th November 2015
- El Niño to further affect Philippine banana supplies
Fresh Fruit Portal, 10th November 2015
- Ethiopia: Integrated Approach in Expanding SSI Schemes
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 6th November 2015
- Producing and saving seed in Papua New Guinea
AVRDC, 6th November 2015
- Study: Ground-level ozone reduces maize and soybean yields
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 5th November 2015
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.
Related News & Blogs
In a landmark initiative, CABI hosted a pivotal stakeholder workshop dedicated to “Strengthening the System for Pest Preparedness and Management in Bangladesh.” The workshop had two primary objectives. Firstly, to validate findings from a national pest…
7 February 2024