Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including the synopsis, productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia, the implementation of a project to control fruit fly in Ecuador, and the production and saving seed in Papua New Guinea.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Kenya: New Maize Storage Bags to Reduce Post Harvest Losses
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 17th November 2015
- High yield crops a step closer in light of photosynthesis discovery
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 16th November 2015
- Ecuador is implementing a project to control the fruit fly
Fresh Plaza, 16th November 2015
- Synopsis, Productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia
IFPRI info, 16th November 2015
- Parasitic fungi and the battle against coffee rust disease
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 13th November 2015
- New Bt variety to end woes of cotton farmers
AgriBiz, 13th November 2015
- El Niño to further affect Philippine banana supplies
Fresh Fruit Portal, 10th November 2015
- Ethiopia: Integrated Approach in Expanding SSI Schemes
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 6th November 2015
- Producing and saving seed in Papua New Guinea
AVRDC, 6th November 2015
- Study: Ground-level ozone reduces maize and soybean yields
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 5th November 2015
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.
Related News & Blogs
Red Vein Indian Mallow showing symptoms of a begomovirus We’ve selected three of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases from CAB Abstracts. Records this month include reports on the global distribution of the l…
12 February 2020