Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including the Giant African land snails invading Cuba, the debate over GM bananas in Uganda and a new report from the World Food Programme on connecting farmers to markets.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Essential Costa Rica, a small global power
Fresh Plaza, 24th February 2015
- Horticulture: the future of Senegalese agriculture
Fresh Plaza, 23rd February 2015
- Destructive myrtle rust plant disease spreads in Tasmania
ABC News – Pests, 23rd February 2015
- Rwanda: Farmers Acquire Solar Grain Dryers
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 23rd February 2015
- Giant African land snails invading Cuba
Environmental News Network, 20th February 2015
- Will Ugandan farmers get to plant GM banana?
Fresh Plaza, 20th February 2015
- Connecting Farmers to Markets: A New Report from World Food Programme
IFPRI info, 20th February 2015
- Effect of Residual Herbicides on Cover Crop Establishment
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, 20th February 2015
- One Month Since Malawi’s Disaster Declaration
World Food Programme – Malawi, 20th February 2015
- Rwanda: ‘Cool’ Image to Get Youth Into Farming
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 20th February 2015
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.
Related News & Blogs
Red Vein Indian Mallow showing symptoms of a begomovirus We’ve selected three of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases from CAB Abstracts. Records this month include reports on the global distribution of the l…
12 February 2020