Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including the management of Kanjarai leaf spot of banana in India, a UF/IFAS study into monitoring a major berry pest and the invention of the most efficient technology of vegetable growing in Japan.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Adverse weather conditions hit plum production in Kashmir
Fresh Plaza, 11th August 2014
- UK: First GM crops enriched with nutrients ready for harvest
Telegraph, 5th August 2014
- Plant Disease Experts from 45 Countries to Make “Plant Health Connections”
Digital Journal, 6th August 2014
- KARI raises alarm over lethal maize disease
Standard Digital Business, 6th August 2014
- Most efficient technology of vegetable growing invented in Japan
Fresh Plaza, 31st July 2014
- UF/IFAS Study Finds Simple Solution to Monitoring Major Berry Pest
International Association for the Plant Protection Sciences, 31st July 2014
- India: Kanjarai leaf spot management in banana
The Hindu, 30th July 2014
- Experts meet in Accra to deal with plant pest
Ghana News Agency, 30th July 2014
- Saving seeds the right way can save the world’s plants
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 30th July 2014
- Sustainable Agriculture Could Save Millions and Conserve Natural Resources
Green Africa Directory, July 16th 2014
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.