We’ve selected a few of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases from CAB Abstracts. Click on the links to view the abstracts.
- Incidence of Meloidogyne graminicola on rice in Andaman Islands.
Pankaj; Anil Sirohi; Jain, R. K.; Khajan Singh (2011) Annals of Plant Protection Sciences 19 (1), 259-260.
- First record of Drosophila suzukii in Piedmont.
Pansa, M. G.; Frati, S.; Baudino, M.; Tavella, L.; Alma, A. (2011) Protezione delle Colture 2, 108.
- Phacidiopycnis washingtonensis and Septoria citri, new pathogens of fruits of Diospyros kaki and Citrus clementina bred in Italy.
Bertetti, D.; Amatulli, M. T.; Gullino, M. L.; Garibaldi, A. (2011) Protezione delle Colture 2, 68.
- Spread and severity of attacks of leafy and soil-borne pathogens on leaf vegetables in Piedmont.
Gilardi, G.; Baudino, M.; Scarpa, D.; Gullino, M. L.; Garibaldi, A. (2011) Protezione delle Colture 2, 24-27.
- Potato virus m in bittersweet nightshade (Solanum dulcamara) in New York State.
Perry, K. L.; McLane, H. (2011) Plant Disease 95 (5), 619.
- First report of bacterial wilt in Mandevilla (=Dipladenia) splendens ‘Red Riding Hood’ in the United States caused by Ralstonia solanacearum biovar 3.
Ruhl, G.; Twieg, E.; DeVries, R.; Levy, L.; Byrne, J.; Mollov, D.; Taylor, N. (2011) Plant Disease 95 (5), 614-615.
- Phytodiversity of parasitic hosts of Cuscuta reflexa Roxb. in Cooch Behar district of West Bengal.
Pampi Ghosh; Debabrata Das; Manika Das (2011) Environment and Ecology 29 (2), 588-591.
- Biology and systematics of the New World Phyllocnistis Zeller leafminers of the avocado genus Persea (Lepidoptera, Gracillariidae).
Davis, D. R.; Wagner, D. L. (2011) Zookeys 97, 39-73.
- Genetic markers indicate a new species complex of emerging pest mites in Australian grains.
Arthur, A. L.; Miller, A. D.; Weeks, A. R. (2011) Annals of the Entomological Society of America 104 (3), 402-415.
- Occurrence and biology of Tolype innocens (Burmeister) on blueberry.
Louzada, R. S.; Müller, F. A.; Gonçalves, R. da S.; Nava, D. E. (2011) Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura 33 (1), 61-65.
To view all search results for new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases, click here (>29,000 results)
If there’s another new record you’d like to highlight, please post a Comment.
Related News & Blogs
As many of our readers may be aware, the United Nations have declared 2020 as the International Year of Plant Health. CABI is pleased to announce that to promote a global conversation about plant health and the future of sustainable agriculture, we are…
7 November 2019