Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including Hydroponic lettuce production in Vietnam, Indian fruit growers demanding ban on counterfeit pesticides and Tuta absoluta hits Nigeria.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Rwanda: Gicumbi Farmers Reap Big From Cooperative Farming, Marketing
All Africa News, 31st May 2016
- Indian fruit growers demand counterfeit pesticides ban
Fresh Plaza, 31st May 2016
- Nigeria: FG Confirms Six States Hit By Tuta absoluta
All Africa News, 25th May 2016
- Mechanism for herbicide resistance in Palmer amaranth identified
AgroNews, 20th May 2016
- Don’t jump the gun on pest control
Grainews, 20th May 2016
- GM and Bt crops are ideal for drought conditions
The New Indian Express, 19th May 2016
- CIMMYT battles wheat blast outbreak in Bangladesh
Capital Press, 18th May 2016
- Pioneering Rice Planting Technology in Cambodia
AgTechXChange, 17th May 2016
- Vietnam: Hydroponic lettuce production and biological control of pests
Fresh Plaza, 18th May 2016
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.
Related News & Blogs
>> Latest quiz just added Plantwise plant doctors are at the heart of our plant clinic network providing advice and information to farmers, logging their data for the Plantwise Knowledge Bank, and always adapting to new outbreaks and technologies. Thin…
26 October 2020