Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including the revitalization of the banana industry in Jamaica, an assessment of the impact of climate change on agriculture and record wheat output likely in India, despite crop damage.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
- Food for the future — Assessments of impacts of climate change on agriculture
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 10th March 2015
- Costa Rica bets on efficiency and adding value to their exports
Fresh Plaza, 10th March 2015
- Record wheat output likely despite crop damage
AgriBiz, 10th March 2015
- Tanzania: Big Results Now Aims At 400,000 Farmers in 2015-16
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 10th March 2015
- Jamaica: $1.4 mn to revitalize banana industry
Fresh Plaza, 9th March 2015
- Gambia: Agriculture & Development – International Women’s Day 2015: Women Farmers Key to Fighting Hunger
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 9th March 2015
- Kenya: Disease Hits Kenya Maize Expectations
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 8th March 2015
- Cassava growth boosted by climate change
Fresh Plaza, 6th March 2015
- Food safety through innovative concepts and IT-solutions
Fresh Plaza, 25th February 2015
- Friendly Fungi Could Help Barley Growers
Environmental News Network, 23rd February 2015
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.