Here’s a taste of some of the latest stories about plant health, including CARDI’s contribution to food and nutrition security over its 40 year history, efforts to protect bananas from TR4 Fusarium wilt and the use of weaver ants as biological control.
Click on the link to read more of the latest plant health news!
Fresh Plaza, 23th December 2014
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 26th December 2014
Fresh Plaza, 24th December 2014
- Kenya: Govt Cuts Fertilizer Prices At Ncpb to Increase Food Production
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 22nd December 2014
- CARDI contributes to ‘food and nutrition security to the Region’ over its 40 year history
CARDI News, 22nd December 2014
- Securing future food supply for the developing world
EurekAlert – Agriculture, 21st December 2014
- Africa: Maize, Rice, Wheat Farming Must Become More Sustainable
AllAfrica News: Food and Agriculture, 19th December 2014
- Of Beneficial Insects and Behavioral Games
IFPRI info, 19th December 2014
The Times of India, 28th December 2014
See more plant health news on the Plantwise Knowledge Bank.
If there’s another news story you’d like to highlight, please post a comment below.