We’ve selected a few of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases from CAB Abstracts. Records this month include records of Dryomyia lichtensteinii and Pristiphora depressa, both new to Britain, and new records of several powdery mildews from Taiwan.
- Characterization, pathogenicity, phylogeny, and comparative genomic analysis of Pseudomonas tolaasii strains isolated from various mushrooms in China. Liu ZhengHui; Zhao YiTong; Sossah, F. L.; Okorley, B. A.; Amoako, D. G.; Liu PeiBin; Sheng HongYan; Li Dan; Li Yu (2022) Phytopathology 112 (3) 521-534.
- Complete genome sequence of Vallota mosaic virus detected in a Narcissus bulb imported from the United States to Japan. Imamura, Y.; Oishi, M.; Fujiwara, Y.; Yanagisawa, H. (2022) Archives of Virology 167 (4) 1211-1214.
- Construction of full-length infectious cDNA clones of two Korean isolates of Turnip mosaic virus breaking resistance in Brassica napus. Song ZhengXing; Seo EunYoung; Hu WenXing; Jeong JongHyeon; Moon JaeSun; Kim KangHee; Eom WonSeob; Cho InSook; Hammond, J. (2022) Archives of Virology 167 (4) 1157-1162.
- Colletotrichum species associated with sugarcane red rot in Brazil. Marins, É. F. C.; Silva, M. J. dos S. da; Silva, J. L. da; Silva-Cabral, J. R. A.; Costa, J. F. de O.; Feijó, F. M.; Assunção, I. P.; Lima, G. S. de A. (2022) Fungal Biology 126 (4) 290-299.
- Dryomyia lichtensteinii (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae), a holm oak gall midge new to the British Isles. Whitham, T.; Bowdrey, J.; Blake, M. (2022) British Journal of Entomology and Natural History 35 (1) 5-13.
- Pristiphora depressa (Hymenoptera: Tenthredinidae), new to Britain. Gibbs, D. (2022) British Journal of Entomology and Natural History 35 (1) 1-4.
- Chalcidoid parasitoids (Hymenoptera: Torymidae and Eupelmidae) of mantids (Mantodea) oothecae in Iran. Mirzaee, Z.; Lotfalizadeh, H.; Sadeghi, S. (2022) Phytoparasitica 50 (2) 487-499.
- Occurrence of Aculus mosoniensis (Ripka, 2014) (Acari; Prostigmata; Eriophyoidea) on tree of heaven (Ailanthus altissima Mill.) is expanding across Europe. First record in France confirmed by Barcoding. Kashefi, J.; Vidović, B.; Guermache, F.; Cristofaro, M.; Bon, M. C. (2022) Phytoparasitica 50 (2) 391-398.
- New host plants, natural enemy complex and newly distributed potential areas of exotic spiralling whitefly (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) in India. Boopathi, T. (2022) Phytoparasitica 50 (2) 335-357.
- New records of powdery mildews from Taiwan: Erysiphe ipomoeae comb. nov., E. aff. betae on buckwheat, and E. neolycopersici comb. nov. on Cardiospermum halicacabum. Hsiao HuiYu; Ariyawansa, H. A.; Hsu ChingChing; Wang ChaoJen; Shen YuanMin (2022) Diversity 14 (3).
To view all search results for new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases, click here or to view results by your location click here.
If there’s another new record you’d like to highlight, please post a comment.
Related News & Blogs
Update: New Pest & Disease Records (08 March 2023)
This month’s pest alerts include the first report of Diaporthe phoenicicola causing leaf spot on blueberry in China. We’ve selected a few of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases from CAB Abstracts. Records th…
10 March 2023
Leave a Reply