Click on the links to view the abstracts:
- New genus and species of Aleyrodidae (Hemiptera: Sternorrhyncha) from North-Eastern India, with remarks on its relationships with allied genera.
Dubey, A. K. (2016) Entomological Science 19 (3) 161-173.
- The vine mealybug Planococcus ficus (Signoret) (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae) damaging vineyards in Brazil.
Silva, V. C. P. da; Galzer, E. C. W.; Malausa, T.; Germain, J. F.; Kaydan, M. B.; Botton, M. (2016) Neotropical Entomology 45 (4) 449-451.
- Psallops niedzwiedzkii, a new species from Ghana with a key to African species (Heteroptera, Miridae, Psallopinae).
Herczek, A.; Popov, Y. A.; Gorczyca, J. (2016) ZooKeys (603) 161-169.
- Fangumellus flavobadius: a new genus and species of plant bug from Laos (Heteroptera, Miridae, Mirinae, Mirini).
Yasunaga, T.; Oh MinSuk; Lee SeungHwan (2016) ZooKeys (603) 97-103.
- Parasitoids on codling moth Cydia pomonella (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) in apple and walnut orchards in Syria.
Basheer, A. M.; Alhaj, Sh. I.; Asslan, L. H. (2016) Bulletin OEPP/EPPO Bulletin 46 (2) 295-297.
- Occurrence of Phomopsis sp. causing cankers on pecan trees in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
Noelting, M. C.; Mantz, G. M.; Maiale, S. J.; Molina, M. C. (2016) New Disease Reports 33 9.
- Additions to the genera Asterolibertia and Cirsosia (Asterinaceae, Asterinales), with particular reference to species from the Brazilian Cerrado.
Firmino, A. L.; Inácio, C. A.; Pereira, O. L.; Dianese, J. C. (2016) IMA Fungus 7 (1) 9-28.
- Bacterial wilt and its management.
Shamayeeta Sarkar; Sujata Chaudhuri (2016) Current Science 110 (8) 1439-1445.
- First report of Tomato mottle mosaic virus in tomato crops in Israel.
Turina, M.; Geraats, B. P. J.; Ciuffo, M. (2016) New Disease Reports 33 1.
- First report of Soybean chlorotic blotch virus and West African Asystasia virus 1 infecting cassava and a wild cassava relative in Cameroon and Togo.
Leke, W. N.; Mignouna, D. B.; Brown, J. K.; Fondong, V. N. (2016) New Disease Reports 33 24.
To view all search results for new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases, click here or to view results by your location click here.
If there’s another new record you’d like to highlight, please post a comment.
Related News & Blogs
This article was originally published on prise.org An estimated 40% of the world’s crops are lost to pests impacting on smallholder farmers’ ability to feed their families, on international trade and food supply chains and hampering the pursuit of Sust…
26 June 2020